Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Moving on....

So we got some bad news, the appraisal for the home we were going to move into came in lower than the purchase price, so me and Cade are moving on! We thought we were getting a great deal out of this since our realtor told us that comps in the area were coming in at $20,000 more than our purchase price, but that obviously wasn't the case. Me and Cade aren't too bummed, we figure that everything happens for a reason and this just wasn't the house for us. I'll be looking at more homes tomorrow around North Ogden up by the bench of the mountains (this is the area we originally wanted to live in). Cade is in Rawlins WY right now, so I'll be looking at the homes myself, but I have a handy little video camera I'll be taking along with me so I can show Cade. Hopefully we find one soon, but we're not going to rush into anything! We want it to be perfect!

4 comments:

  1. awwh, i'm sorry it didn't work out, but north ogden is where i lived until we moved to malad, so hopefully you will like it there. i've been to rawlings, wy- not too exciting there. good luck house hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I hope you dont mind that I found your blog (I was on BreeAnna's) I am sorry that you were not able to get the house you wanted. Hopefully one will come around for you. I hope you are both doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole, i didn't know you had a blog until i saw it on Bree's so i am so glad to see what you have been up to. Trav and i have also been on the annoying search of our first home and it is definately frusterating!!! So i wish you luck. Glad to see all is well, when Bree gets home we need to all get together... and really do it. love ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I found your blog too. I'm sorry about the home. I'm sure you'll find something better. I love you coley!

    ReplyDelete