Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Aubs and Coley


Here is my latest drawing that I drew for Aubrey to put in the baby room. This is one of our favorite baby pictures. We used to just love bath time.
Aubrey had little Shayna yesterday around 1:00 in the afternoon. She's 6 pounds 7 ounces and 21 inches long. She is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. She has lots of dark hair and beautiful blue eyes. Aubrey had a very long labor and it didn't go as planned. She ended up having to have an emergency c-section because the cord was around Shayna's neck and it was extremely tight. Aubrey seems to be recovering well, but she is very tired (Brad's exhausted too). I took a bunch of pictures so I will be posting them soon!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you guys had a blog! So cute! I also didn't know that you were such as amazing artist Nicole! Love the pics, and congrats on the new niece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! Beautiful work! :)

    ReplyDelete