Monday, November 9, 2009

Crazy Cat



Ya, we have the weirdest cat... Most cats won't even let you touch their stomach, but our cat likes to lay out on her back like this. I wanted to test her out to see how much she would put up with, so I told everyone to use her as a garbage (we added the remote for some extra weight). She cracks us up.
She's also very spoiled as well. Cade and I wanted to get her a kitty condo so she wouldn't scratch up and use our new furniture. We went to Petco and decided that we weren't going to spend $200 on one, so Cade got the parts from Lowes and made one from scratch. She loves it and it has really done a great job of keeping her off our furniture.

3 comments:

  1. Oh George! She is crazy! By the way little Shayna is adorable! She has Aubrey's eyes...so cute! We want to come and see you guys and your new home when we are around for Thanksgiving. When it gets closer we will let you know our plans. Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat is awesome. She reminds me of a you tube video I saw. Someone had stacked somwhere around 29 things on this cat while it was sleeping. I hope you are enjoying your new home.

    ReplyDelete