Thursday, March 4, 2010

We're Havin' a Baby!


I'm so glad we can finally say it!! We wanted to wait until we got our ultrasound to let everybody know, just to be safe :)
I'm about 12 weeks and we just got back from the doctor to see our baby for the first time. It was such an amazing experience and we couldn't be more excited. I couldn't believe how much he (we think it's a boy, but who knows right?) is moving around. It looked like he was on a little bungee cord goin' crazy! Even though we've known I've been pregnant for a while now, today it really hit us. I just couldn't stop smiling looking at the monitor watching everything and seeing the little heartbeat... so neat.
Anyway, life is great and we're so excited for the birth of our little baby on or around September 19th!

10 comments:

  1. Yahoo! Our babies will be best friends...I love your ultrasound! You can see a cute little baby instead of a blob. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations Nicole and Cade! What wonderful news! Be sure to write about yesterday in your journal. The entry I made the day we heard Emma's heartbeat is one of the best ever! How have you been feeling? I'm about three weeks ahead of you and the morning sickness is starting to subside, but not totally gone yet. WOW Coley! I'm soooo excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited for you! And our babies will only be 5-6 months apart. :) The only ultrasound we got was at 9 months so the baby just looked like a peanut--yours has some form to it so that's fun. And that's cool that Cade was able to be there for it. Kenny had to work that day so it was just me in there. But Kenny has been able to come to all but 3 pre-natal appointments with me, so I've been grateful for that. We start going in every week starting Monday--it's so close yet so far away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't WAIT for that little baby to get here!! I'm so proud of you Coley. You're going to be the BEST mommy!! I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Nicole! That's great news! I'm excited for you! You've gotta post pics of the baby bump getting bigger. hehe. Sounds like you guys are doing great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. o my goodness that is great... i am so excited for you. it is wonderful to be a mom. so are you and bree around the same time then? Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Congrats you guys. I'm thinking last time I saw you, you were a month prego. That is nuts. I'm so happy for you. Keep me posted on the details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! You're going to be such a cute pregnant lady, I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Cole!!! I am so excited for you guys. You are going to be the most gorgeous prego ever!! So how have you been feeling? Have you been sick? I want all the details. By the way, I think we need to get together and go to lunch or something. Let me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. CONGRATS!!! YAY! I'm so excited for you! You're going to be such a good little mommy!

    ReplyDelete