Sunday, May 2, 2010

Halfway there!


So today is my 20 week milestone! The last 5 months have gone by so fast, I can't believe it! I'm feeling pretty good now except for the headaches I get pretty much everyday and I'm still more tired than normal, but it's nothing too bad. Being pregnant is such an amazing thing, I would never change this experience for anything in the world. It's not the easiest thing, but I love it! I'm finally starting to show where it's actually noticable (especially to me) so I thought I would post a picture. I'm taking photos of myself every 4 weeks to see my progress and it's crazy how much I've already changed! Cade has been wonderful throughout this pregnancy and I don't know what I'd do without him. It's so much fun to lay down at night together and feel her kick up a storm, I can even see my tummy moving when she moves! Anyway, everything is going great and we just can't wait to meet this little girl.

7 comments:

  1. You look so great... look at that cute tummy! I can't believe that you're already 20 weeks along. Before you know it, that little girl will be here. I'm glad that your pregnancy has gone so well. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a fun time! You look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, you are tiny!! But that's what I get for this being my second...The energy will come it just takes longer than they say...Can't wait for more updates! And can't wait to see this cute little girl...So excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your belly looks so cute! I loved the feeling of the baby kicking, and it was even more exciting when Kenny was able to feel him kick as well. At 20 weeks Kenny got out our stethoscope and tried listening for the heartbeat...I'm like, "Good luck with that." :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow looking good, you better starting eating more, because it is not fair that you are so tiny... jk enjoy it because it flies by. I can't wait to see her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coley! You look so dang cute. I wish I were there with you. I can't wait to see and hold that little baby girl! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the picture. You are such a cutie! I am so glad that things are going great for you guys.

    ReplyDelete