Monday, June 28, 2010

Texas!





I was able to fly out to Austin about a week ago to visit my sister Aubrey and my little niece. Shayna is getting so big and is just so dang cute! She is learning so much and always has the cutest little smile on her face. We all had such a great time together. I can't wait to see them again in a couple months when they fly out for the arrival of our little Cayla!

I have to apologize for the way my blog looks. I tried doing a different template design, but it looks horrible and I don't have the patience to figure out how to fix it right now!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got to go visit your sister. Looks like you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked Cayla!?! Very cute. I will be home for the last half of July we should get together. It has been forever since we've seen each other.

    ReplyDelete