Sunday, April 3, 2011

It's Been a While....


Wow, I haven't updated my blog for a very very long time! Life has been really good and really busy. Cayla is getting so big and is learning so much. She lights up our day everyday!! She is sooo happy and so much fun! She's very independent and thinks she can do everything on her own. She just recently started feeding herself her bottle (she's getting better at it, at first milk was getting everywhere!). She rolls around everywhere and we think she's going to be crawling soon. She has a smile on her face all of the time...even for strangers. Me and Cade just love being parents and can't imagine what our life would be like without this little angel. I have so many pictures I need to put on here, but we'll start with her 6 month photos for now :)

2 comments:

  1. So much personality!! Love her little outfit...we are going to be in Malad for Easter so hopefully we can meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love these pictures. She is soooo stinkin' cute. I can't wait to see you girlies! Love you.

    ReplyDelete